Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Last Friday Night

Last Friday my sister and I went to an Italian restaurant,which name was Pulcinella, located in Kensington. In this restaurant, there were many different flavour Pizza that we could choose. I did not know which one was good,so the waiter recommended one for me. I forgot the pizza's name, but the taste was really delicious. I could see a chef how to made the pizza because the kitchen was open designed for guests in the middle of the restaurant. It was so interesting. Also,I liked this restaurant's atmosphere. Black and white photographs of Italy adorn the walls, making us believed that we were really in Italy. Each weekend my sister,my niece and I had dinner together. We liked to be together,but sometimes my sister was so busy. I am proud of my sister. She was a professional singer when she was in China. In 1995, she published her first album in China. I think her music talent is better than me. Right now my niece is studying at Rundle College Academy,which is a private school. She is only Grade 7,but she is the tallest than my sister and me. She joined school's volleyball team. Last Friday,after dinner we went her school to see her volleyball competition. Although her team was lost, she was still so happy. I love my sister and my niece.

3 comments:

maja said...

It's great to have good friends and family; and your family seems to be a family of musicians! I love Italian food too. Some restaurants have such a large variety of pizzas that it's hard to know what to choose.

闷骚小跑 said...

Actually in my mind I thought your niece maybe just in elementary school because you looks young. I think your sister is a strong woman~
ps: you were in my dream on Friday
*^ ^*

Tina said...

I do not have sisters or brothers.
I really envy that you have a good elder sister. Good for you.