Thursday, October 18, 2007

Avril Lavigne's New Song

Last week I bought a Avril lavigne's new album. In this new album, there are many of songs I liked it. However, one of the my favourite song is When You're Gone. I have heard this song on the radio before I bought this album. I really loved to listen to this song's melody, and the lyrics was so beautiful. It was easy for me understanding. After I had this album , I listened to this song many times until I could sing it. This was my first time to sing Avril's song because her songs were not my music style I liked. In this song, her sang "When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing you. When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day. And make it ok. I miss you". Also, I did research about Avril, who was born in Ontario, Canada, is an canadian singer. She has musical talent when she was two years old, her mother found that Avril could sing along with her on church song. When she was sixteen years old, she was discovered by Clitt Fabi, who invited her sing with him and wrote new song for her, was her first professional manager. Then she finished her first album. Right now her songs are very popular all over the world. I hope that one day I have chance to sing this song for you guys.

4 comments:

Allen said...

Oh! I didb't know you love Avril so much cuz Avril is one of my favorite singers since her has released her album "under my skin". I tried her new songs as well and they are awesome!

Scott Douglas said...

Isn't it amazing that Avril Lavigne is from Canada, but she's famous all over the world? Pretty cool, eh?

maja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maja said...

Oops, I deleted my comment, but here it is again!
Avril Lavigne is very popular in Europe, too. I quite like her songs, although I have to admit I don't really know many. It would be fun to hear you sing this song! By the way, listening to music and singing along is a great way to improve a language, and it's good for the pronunciation!Good luck for your mid-terms!