Friday, November 2, 2007

The Moonstone's Movie

I did my second book report last week. This time I read a book which name was The Moonstone. It was a mystery story which happened many years ago in British. When I read this book, at first I felt it was not very difficult. However,when I was reading the second and the last part,I was confused although I understood the main idea. Also, the last part of this story,the author did not tell the reader that who the real person stolen the diamond was. So, I did the research on the internet. I found that this story was made into movie. I was so excited. Last week, I went to the Calgary Public Library to borrow it,but I was put in the waiting list. Before I due my book report, I did not watch this movie. Last night before I went to home,I picked up this movie, and I watched it.In this movie,the content was similar to the book.But it was difficult to me understood what they said.They spoke British-English not Canadian-English.Different from the book,at the end of the movie,it told me who stolen the dimond was.That's great because I borrowed this movie in order to understand more about this story.Now I am understanding anything about this story.I feel so happy.

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like a really cool book!

Bill said...

I will read this book later. Good for you.

Bill said...

I will read this book later. Good for you.