Thursday, October 4, 2007

Long Weekend

This weekend was long weekend. I had one more day for relaxing, and this weekend I did not need to work. It was good for me. On Friday, my sister gave me a call asked me what we were going to do on weekend. I told her that I just wanted to sleep because my sleeping was not encough. Everyday I go to bed on 11 or 12, I wanted to give myself time to get more sleeping. She asked me how about Banff where there were beautiful mountains, lakes and gardons, and there was a great Korean restaurant in Banff town. I told her that was a good idea. Also, in Banff town, there were many stores that we could shopping. Then we went to Banff on Sunday. The weather was so nice. After we got there, we ate lunch,took some pictures and bought a few souvenirs. Both my sister and I felt so happy because we had a great time together. We hoped that we could visit Lake Louis next long weekend.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

That's great that you got to have a weekend off to relax a bit!