Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ready Back to China

This is my last week studying English at university of Calgary.Since last year,I have already started to learn English about one year.During this year, I thought that my English had more improved than before.After Chrismas holiday,I will move to USA because I am going to learn music education in my master degree at Rardford University.I am so excited,but I still have a little nervous because everything is new to me.This weekend I am going to back to China for visiting my parents and my friends. I really miss them. I have already had one year and half without seeing them.I can't wait to back to China.I have one month that can be together with my parents and I can relax.However,I will continue to write my blog because I want to keep in touch with you guys and share my happness with everyone.

5 comments:

maja said...

Bye Wei! It's sad your leaving and not staying in Calgary, but I wish you a wonderful month back home and a good start at your new university! Let's keep in touch through our blogs!

Scott Douglas said...

I hope you have a great time in China, and good luck with your future studies!

Ghazal said...

I am so glad for you and it is nice to visit families at least once a year, especially mothers.
I wish you the best in China and your future studies in U.S.

Zahra said...

Today in our last day of school i noticed you did not have your presentaion and i was asking about you. I heard that you've moved. I alwasy saw you in library and these days i did not. good luch with new situations and take care!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

I hope that everything is OK, and enjoy your studying in the USA.